Milda M. De Voe is a writer/actor living in Manhattan. This is a personal homepage and doesn't get updated much. I'm too busy.
- Under the name M. M. De Voe, my short stories have been widely published and won many awards. I received an M.F.A. in Creative Writing from Columbia University in May of 2001. Here's my writing website: www.mmdevoe.com
- Here's something for you to do: like me on Facebook www.facebook.com/mmdevoe
- I'm the Director of Workshops and an Associate Editor at Our Stories, a quality literary online journal. My personal online workshops are highly coveted. Want to work with me one-on-one? Click here and sign up: www.ourstories.us
- A few years ago, I started an organization to provide resources to authors who are also parents. I'm the executive director of Pen Parentis, and if you're an author raising kids, this membership site is for you: www.penparentis.org. There is lots of free content as well. I aim to please.
- You can like Pen Parentis too: www.facebook.com/penparentis
In addition to writing, I am a trained actress and a member of Equity and AFTRA. I still occasionally do voiceover work, though I've temporarily left the stage to raise kids.
You can see my acting credits here: www.nycastings.com/mildadevoe
I was born to Lithuanian parents in Texas. My three vastly talented brothers are scattered across the globe. I live with my husband and our young son and daughter one block from Ground Zero.